Polish Millennium plans 2013 dividend of 0.22 zlotys/shr
WARSAW Feb 3 (Reuters) - Polish Bank Millennium wants to pay out half of its last-year's consolidated profit as dividend, the unit of the loss-making Portuguese Millennium bcp said on Monday.
The payout will thus amount to 267 million zlotys ($84.7 million), or 0.22 zlotys per share.
"Strong capital position allows Bank Millennium to come back to (the policy) of regular dividend payment after two years of retaining the whole profit," Millennium said in a statement. ($1 = 3.1523 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Pawel Florkiewicz; Writing by Marcin Goclowski; Editing by Adrian Krajewski)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data