Polish Millennium plans 2013 dividend of 0.22 zlotys/shr
WARSAW Feb 3 (Reuters) - Polish Bank Millennium wants to pay out half of its last-year's consolidated profit as dividend, the unit of the loss-making Portuguese Millennium bcp said on Monday.
The payout will thus amount to 267 million zlotys ($84.7 million), or 0.22 zlotys per share.
"Strong capital position allows Bank Millennium to come back to (the policy) of regular dividend payment after two years of retaining the whole profit," Millennium said in a statement. ($1 = 3.1523 Polish zlotys) (Reporting by Pawel Florkiewicz; Writing by Marcin Goclowski; Editing by Adrian Krajewski)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order