Pakistan year-on-year inflation falls to 7.91 pct
ISLAMABAD Feb 3 (Reuters) - Pakistan's year-on-year inflation fell to 7.91 percent in January from 9.2 percent in December, the Pakistan Bureau of Statistics said on Monday.
Average inflation in the July-January period was 8.75 percent. (Reporting Syed Raza Hassan Writing by Maria Golovnina)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order