PHILIPPINES PRESS-Property company DoubleDragon plans $24 mln IPO - Star
DoubleDragon Properties Corp, a property company partly owned by Jollibee Foods Corp founder Tony Tan Caktiong, plans to raise 1.1 billion philippine pesos ($24 million) via an initial public offering to fund its venture into shopping malls and office space development, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 45.3200 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |