PHILIPPINES PRESS-Property company DoubleDragon plans $24 mln IPO - Star
DoubleDragon Properties Corp, a property company partly owned by Jollibee Foods Corp founder Tony Tan Caktiong, plans to raise 1.1 billion philippine pesos ($24 million) via an initial public offering to fund its venture into shopping malls and office space development, the Philippine Star newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 45.3200 Philippine pesos) (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change