PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM seeks review of railway ticketing bids - BusinessWorld
Losing bidder SM Investments Corp plans to ask the Philippine government to reconsider its decision to award a contract to unify and upgrade the ticketing system of Manila's elevated railways to another bidder, reiterating alleged disadvantages of the winning offer, the BusinessWorld newspaper reported.
The Department of Transportation and Communications has awarded the 1.72 billion peso ($38 million) project to the joint venture of Ayala Corp and Metro Pacific Investments Corp .
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- CEOs of biggest Russian firms could be hit by sanctions: paper |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |