PHILIPPINES PRESS-SM seeks review of railway ticketing bids - BusinessWorld
Losing bidder SM Investments Corp plans to ask the Philippine government to reconsider its decision to award a contract to unify and upgrade the ticketing system of Manila's elevated railways to another bidder, reiterating alleged disadvantages of the winning offer, the BusinessWorld newspaper reported.
The Department of Transportation and Communications has awarded the 1.72 billion peso ($38 million) project to the joint venture of Ayala Corp and Metro Pacific Investments Corp .
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?