Southwest plans nonstop flights from Dallas Love
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Southwest Airlines Co on Monday said it plans nonstop flights from Dallas Love Field to Baltimore, Denver, New
York LaGuardia, Chicago Midway, Los Angeles and other cities after expiration
of the Wright Amendment later this year.
The carrier said nonstop flights from Dallas Love field to Baltimore, Denver, Las Vegas, Orlando and Chicago Midway would start in October, while nonstop flights to Atlanta, New York LaGuardia, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and other cities would begin in November.
The Wright Amendment is U.S. legislation which imposed flight
restrictions from Dallas Love Field.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |