Standard Chartered names Nathani as UAE head
DUBAI Feb 3 (Reuters) - Standard Chartered said on Monday it had named Mohsin Nathani as its chief executive officer for the United Arab Emirates.
Nathani, previously CEO of the bank's Pakistan business, will succeed Jonathan Morris, who has resigned from the bank, a statement from the British lender said.
Nathani's appointment is effective from February 1. Prior to joining Standard Chartered in 2010 to head the Pakistani business, he worked for Barclays Bank in the south Asian country.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port