North Sea Buzzard oilfield has new output glitch-trade sources
LONDON Feb 3 (Reuters) - The North Sea Buzzard oilfield has had a new output glitch, two trading sources said on Monday.
Details of the issue were not immediately clear. Buzzard's operator Nexen could not immediately be reached for comment.
Buzzard is the largest of the fields that contribute to the Forties crude blend, the most important of the North Sea crudes underpinning the Brent crude benchmark.
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’