North Sea Buzzard oilfield has new output glitch-trade sources
LONDON Feb 3 (Reuters) - The North Sea Buzzard oilfield has had a new output glitch, two trading sources said on Monday.
Details of the issue were not immediately clear. Buzzard's operator Nexen could not immediately be reached for comment.
Buzzard is the largest of the fields that contribute to the Forties crude blend, the most important of the North Sea crudes underpinning the Brent crude benchmark.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee