US in early talks with EU on Ukraine financial support-State Dept
WASHINGTON Feb 3 (Reuters) - The United States and the European Union are in preliminary discussions on possible financial assistance for Ukraine once a new government is formed, a State Department spokeswoman said on Monday.
"This is a very preliminary stage. We are consulting with the EU ... and other partners about support Ukraine may need after a new technical government is formed," spokeswoman Jen Psaki told a daily briefing.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ