VW's Audi says January U.S. sales up 0.4 percent
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) Audi said on Monday January sales in the United States rose by 0.4 pct from last year to 10,101 vehicles, boosted by sales of its luxury SUVs.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing b Victoria Bryan)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport