VW's Audi says January U.S. sales up 0.4 percent
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) Audi said on Monday January sales in the United States rose by 0.4 pct from last year to 10,101 vehicles, boosted by sales of its luxury SUVs.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing b Victoria Bryan)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill