VW's Audi says January U.S. sales up 0.4 percent
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Volkswagen's (VOWG_p.DE) Audi said on Monday January sales in the United States rose by 0.4 pct from last year to 10,101 vehicles, boosted by sales of its luxury SUVs.
(Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing b Victoria Bryan)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions