Obama says Kerry to 'give me a recommendation' on Keystone project
WASHINGTON Feb 3 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said Secretary of State John Kerry will "give me a recommendation" on whether to approve the Keystone XL pipeline, playing down the number of jobs that could be created by the project in an interview with Fox News Channel's "The O'Reilly Factor."
"The process now goes: agencies comment on what the State Department did, public's allowed to comment, Kerry's going to give me a recommendation," Obama told Fox News in an interview taped on Sunday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |