Valeant to buy PreCision Dermatology for $475 mln
Feb 3 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said it would buy PreCision Dermatology Inc for $475 million in cash to strengthen its skin products business.
The deal is expected to immediately add to cash earnings per share after closing in the first half of 2014, Valeant said on Monday.
PreCision, based in Cumberland, Rhode Island, expects to revenue of about $130 million in 2014, Valeant said.
Under the deal, PreCision is entitled to an additional $25 million if it achieves a sales milestone, Valeant said.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria