Arch Coal posts eighth straight loss on weak sales
Feb 4 (Reuters) - U.S. coal miner Arch Coal Inc reported a loss for the eighth quarter in a row, hurt by rail service problems and weak prices for both thermal and metallurgical coal.
Net loss widened to $371.2 million, or $1.75 per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $295.4 million, or $1.39, a year ago.
Revenue fell 17 percent to $719.4 million.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |