Brazil's Itau sees auto loan books stabilizing
SAO PAULO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Itau Unibanco Holding SA expects its auto loan books to stabilize in 2014 after two years of declines, Chief Executive Roberto Egydio Setubal said on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |