Carige seen unveiling size of cap hike at end-March - source
MILAN Feb 4 (Reuters) - Italy's mid-sized bank Carige , which needs to plug an 800 million euro ($1.1 billion) capital shortfall, is set to unveil the size of a share sale with its new business plan at the end of March, a source close to the bank said on Tuesday.
The bank's board is currently scheduled to meet on March 24 to approve 2013 results. ($1 = 0.7397 euros) (Reporting by Andrea Mandala, writing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |