Emerson Electric profit rises 2 pct
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Emerson Electric Co reported a 2 percent rise in first-quarter profit as demand in Europe remained stagnant.
The diversified U.S. manufacturer of industrial controls, power supplies and home-storage equipment said earnings rose to $462 million, or 65 cents per share, in the quarter ended Dec. 31, from $454 million, or 62 cents per share, a year earlier.
Net sales rose 1 percent to $5.61 billion.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source