Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital says 2013 profit jumps 43 pct
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi-based investment firm Waha Capital said on Tuesday it made a profit of 306.4 million dirhams ($83.42 million) in 2013, up from 214.4 million dirhams a year earlier.
The firm's total assets grew to 5.2 billion dirhams from 4.4 billion dirhams. ($1 = 3.6730 UAE dirhams) (Reporting by Olzhas Auyezov)
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |