Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital says 2013 profit jumps 43 pct
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi-based investment firm Waha Capital said on Tuesday it made a profit of 306.4 million dirhams ($83.42 million) in 2013, up from 214.4 million dirhams a year earlier.
The firm's total assets grew to 5.2 billion dirhams from 4.4 billion dirhams. ($1 = 3.6730 UAE dirhams) (Reporting by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia