Abu Dhabi's Waha Capital says 2013 profit jumps 43 pct
DUBAI Feb 4 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi-based investment firm Waha Capital said on Tuesday it made a profit of 306.4 million dirhams ($83.42 million) in 2013, up from 214.4 million dirhams a year earlier.
The firm's total assets grew to 5.2 billion dirhams from 4.4 billion dirhams. ($1 = 3.6730 UAE dirhams) (Reporting by Olzhas Auyezov)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |