Williams Transco: Louisiana natgas pipeline work done by late Feb
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Williams Cos Inc's Transcontinental Gas Pipeline Co (Transco) said on Tuesday that maintenance associated with a small leak on the offshore portion of its Southeast Louisiana Lateral natural gas pipeline is expected to be completed in late February.
Transco's 10,200-mile (16,400-km) gas pipeline system has the capacity to carry 9.9 billion cubic feet of supply per day from the Gulf Coast to markets throughout the Southeast, mid-Atlantic and Northeast, including New York City.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine