MOVES- Fir Tree, Wells Fargo
Feb 4 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
The $12 billion investment firm co-managed by Jeffrey Tannenbaum, Andrew Fredman, David Sultan and Jim Walker, hired Peter Calabro as managing director to source investment opportunities in Europe. Calabro, who will be based in London, previously worked at Mount Kellett and Lehman Brothers.
WELLS FARGO AND CO
The bank said on Monday that board member Howard V. "Rick" Richardson had resigned, citing personal health-related reasons. Richardson, a retired partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers, joined the board twelve months ago in January 2013.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program