MOVES- Fir Tree, Wells Fargo
Feb 4 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The $12 billion investment firm co-managed by Jeffrey Tannenbaum, Andrew Fredman, David Sultan and Jim Walker, hired Peter Calabro as managing director to source investment opportunities in Europe. Calabro, who will be based in London, previously worked at Mount Kellett and Lehman Brothers.
WELLS FARGO AND CO
The bank said on Monday that board member Howard V. "Rick" Richardson had resigned, citing personal health-related reasons. Richardson, a retired partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers, joined the board twelve months ago in January 2013.
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting