RPT-Fitch Withdraws Archon's German Servicer Ratings
(Repeat for additional subscribers)
Feb 4 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has withdrawn Archon Capital Bank Deutschland GmbH's (ACBD) German Residential and Commercial Special Servicer ratings of 'RSS2' and 'CSS2', respectively.
Fitch has withdrawn the ratings as ACBD has chosen to stop participating in the rating process. Therefore, Fitch will no longer have sufficient information to maintain the ratings. Accordingly, Fitch will no longer provide ratings or analytical coverage for ACBD.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source