Ackman's Pershing Square posts 3.8 pct gain in January
BOSTON Feb 4 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor William Ackman's fund surged 3.8 percent in January, handily beating the stock market's decline and wiping away some memories of last year's bruising losses.
Ackman's $12 billion Pershing Square Capital Management told clients that its Pershing Square LP fund gained 3.8 percent, after fees, last month according to a performance update sent to investors earlier on Tuesday and seen by Reuters.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details