J.C. Penney holiday quarter comparable sales rise 2 percent
Feb 4 (Reuters) - J.C. Penney Co Inc on Tuesday said comparable sales rose 2 percent during the fourth quarter, which included the crucial holiday season.
Chief Executive Myron Ullman said in a statement the struggling department store operator's turnaround "is on track."
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions