KPN sees Dutch mobile margins improving in 2014
BRUSSELS Feb 4 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN expects the margins in its Dutch mobile business to improve over the course of 2014, the group's chief executive said on Tuesday.
"The margin will be higher over the course of 2014 than the margins we've seen in the fourth quarter," CEO Eelco Blok told reporters.
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to send 3,000 troops to tackle Ebola
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland