KPN sees Dutch mobile margins improving in 2014
BRUSSELS Feb 4 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN expects the margins in its Dutch mobile business to improve over the course of 2014, the group's chief executive said on Tuesday.
"The margin will be higher over the course of 2014 than the margins we've seen in the fourth quarter," CEO Eelco Blok told reporters.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Ukraine says pro-Russia rebels shoot down two fighter jets