ASIA GRAPHICS-Japanese stocks most expensive in Asia
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Japan is the most expensive stock market in Asia based on price-to-earnings multiples while China is the cheapest followed by South Korea so far this year, Thomson Reuters data show.
Vietnam leads the region with the best price performance in dollar terms, followed by Pakistan. South Korea is the worst in price performance in dollar terms, followed by Singapore and Japan. Track their performance through the following charts: Asian equities markets performance: (link.reuters.com/bux56v) Asian equities markets valuations: (link.reuters.com/cux56v) (Compiled by Reshma Apte and Tripti Kalro)
- Abbas-led Palestinian body backs Hamas truce demands in Gaza |
- UPDATE 4-Train carrying MH17 bodies reaches government-held Ukrainian city
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Microsoft sees end to Nokia losses, shares rise after hours