REFILE-Oasis Petroleum boosts 2014 spending, production forecast
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Oasis Petroleum Inc, which drills for oil in North Dakota's Bakken shale field, forecast a spike in 2014 production and spending on Tuesday.
The company expects to produce 46,000 to 50,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) this year, up from 33,904 boe/d in 2013.
Houston-based Oasis plans to spend $1.43 billion to drill new oil and natural gas wells this year, a 40 percent increase from the 2013 budget.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |