REFILE-Oasis Petroleum boosts 2014 spending, production forecast
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Oasis Petroleum Inc, which drills for oil in North Dakota's Bakken shale field, forecast a spike in 2014 production and spending on Tuesday.
The company expects to produce 46,000 to 50,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) this year, up from 33,904 boe/d in 2013.
Houston-based Oasis plans to spend $1.43 billion to drill new oil and natural gas wells this year, a 40 percent increase from the 2013 budget.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling