REFILE-Oasis Petroleum boosts 2014 spending, production forecast
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Oasis Petroleum Inc, which drills for oil in North Dakota's Bakken shale field, forecast a spike in 2014 production and spending on Tuesday.
The company expects to produce 46,000 to 50,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boe/d) this year, up from 33,904 boe/d in 2013.
Houston-based Oasis plans to spend $1.43 billion to drill new oil and natural gas wells this year, a 40 percent increase from the 2013 budget.
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- New Russia sanctions threats as Ukraine stalemate goes on |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official