SINGAPORE PRESS-Religare Health Trust in North India hospital deal -Business Times
In a move to strengthen its presence in northern India, Religare Health Trust (RHT) has entered into agreements worth S$68.8 million ($54 million) with its sponsor Fortis Healthcare to acquire a hospital facility as well as its related business services and equipment.
"The proposed transactions represent an opportunity for RHT to acquire a clinical establishment that is accredited to international standards in India and which is already operated by a leading hospital operator," RHT said in a regulatory filing yesterday.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 1.2749 Singapore dollars) (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom)
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role