Spiceworks raises $57 million led by Goldman Sachs
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 4 (Reuters) - Information-technology network company Spiceworks announced on Tuesday it had raised $57 million in venture-capital funding led by Goldman Sachs.
The Austin, Texas-based company said in a press release it would use the cash to introduce a new technology platform and develop new apps and content.
Previously, the company had raised $54 million in a series of four funding rounds, starting in 2006. Existing investors include Austin Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Institutional Venture Partners, Adams Street Partners, and Tenaya Capital.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding