TDC Q2 profit slightly stronger than expected
COPENHAGEN Feb 4 (Reuters) - Danish telecom operator TDC reported a fourth-quarter core underlying profit slightly above forecasts on Tuesday and said it expects EBITDA of above 9.8 billion Danish crowns ($1.8 billion) in 2014 from 10.2 billion in 2013.
Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) fell by 1.0 percent to 2.55 billion Danish crowns, while the average forecasts of analysts in a Reuters survey had predicted a result of 2.53 billion.
Revenue fell to 6.15 billion crowns in the fourth quarter, lower than forecast by analysts.
The group expects 2014 full-year sales to decrease less than in 2013, when they fell by 5.8 percent.
($1 = 5.5200 Danish crowns) (Reporting by Copenhagen newsroom; Editing by Mark Potter)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media