THAILAND PRESS-Banks expect rising NPLs as SMEs face tight liquidity - The Nation
Banks are bracing for a rise in non-performing loans (NPLs) as small and medium-sized enterprises and retailers take sales hits from the prolonged political row plaguing the country.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia