Ukraine's central bank says offers to sell dollars at 8.60 hryvnia
KIEV Feb 4 (Reuters) - Ukraine's central bank said it offered to sell dollars at auction at 8.60 hryvnias on Tuesday compared to 8.40 on Jan. 30.
The hryvnia was quoted at 8.75 per dollar. It closed at 8.65 on Monday. (Writing by Pavel Polityuk; Editing by Janet Lawrence)
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant