Akamai's quarterly revenue rises
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Akamai Technologies Inc reported higher quarterly revenue as more customers used its services to manage traffic over the Internet.
Net income rose to $80.3 million, or 44 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $68.3 million, or 38 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 15 percent to $436 million.
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- IMF's Lagarde put under investigation in French fraud case |