Banca Generali Jan net inflows at 226 mln euros
MILAN Feb 5 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Banca Generali said on Wednesday its total net inflows in January amounted to 226 million euros ($305.84 million), up 60 percent on the average of the last six months.
The company also said its managed assets amounted to 172 million euros.
Banca Generali is controlled by Italy's biggest insurer Generali.
($1 = 0.7390 euros) (Reporting by Agnieszka Flak, editing by Francesca Landini)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead