Boeing sees 'tough' defense business climate, flat margins
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Boeing Co expects its defense business to continue facing a tough environment with "flatish" profit margins, Chief Executive Jim McNerney said on Wednesday.
A recent federal government budget deal has pushed off automatic spending cuts known as sequestration by two years, but "sequestration has not gone away," McNerney said at a Cowen & Co investment conference.
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note