Boeing sees 'tough' defense business climate, flat margins
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Boeing Co expects its defense business to continue facing a tough environment with "flatish" profit margins, Chief Executive Jim McNerney said on Wednesday.
A recent federal government budget deal has pushed off automatic spending cuts known as sequestration by two years, but "sequestration has not gone away," McNerney said at a Cowen & Co investment conference.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet