Cognizant revenue jumps as demand for financial services rises
Feb 5 (Reuters) - IT services firm Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp reported higher quarterly revenue, helped by a 22 percent rise in revenue from its financial services business.
Cognizant's net income rose to $324.3 million, or $1.06 per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, from $278.8 million, or 92 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 21 percent to $2.36 billion.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |