Dubai's Drake and Scull wins $87.5 mln Saudi contract - statement
DUBAI Feb 5 (Reuters) - Dubai's Drake and Scull said on Wednesday it had won a contract worth 328 million riyals ($87.46 million) to do mechanical, electrical and plumbing works at King Saud University in Riyadh.
The company will design, install, test and commission complete electro-mechanical works for three buildings at the university's Endowment Projects, it said in a bourse statement.
Work on the project will be completed by 2015, it said.
($1 = 3.7503 Saudi riyals) (Reporting By Mirna Sleiman)
- Gaza fighting abates as diplomatic tension flares |
- Hague court orders Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Europe subdued, Russia shares tumble on new sanctions
- Fighting complicates Ukraine crash probe, U.S., EU prepare Russia sanctions |