MOVES-Morris joins Emirates NBD from Standard Chartered
DUBAI Feb 5 (Reuters) - Emirates NBD has appointed Jonathan Morris as general manager of wholesale banking and a member of the group's executive committee, it said in an emailed statement on Wednesday.
Morris left Standard Chartered Bank, where he was chief executive officer for the United Arab Emirates, earlier this week. (Reporting By Angus McDowall; Editing by Praveen Menon)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions