Two senior Goldman Sachs forex traders retire-source
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - Two senior Goldman Sachs Group Inc foreign-exchange traders have retired from the bank, a source familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
Steven Cho, global head of G-10 spot and forward trading, and Leland Lim, co-head of macro trading for Asia Pacific, excluding Japan, have both retired from the Wall Street bank. Both were named partner in 2010.
Guy Saidenberg, the global head of foreign exchange trading, remains in his role, said the source.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media