Kabel Deutschland sticks with outlook after Q3 results
FRANKFURT Feb 5 (Reuters) - German cable company Kabel Deutschland stuck with its full-year outlook after posting a 3.7 percent increase in quarterly revenues as it added more internet and phone subscribers.
Kabel Deutschland still sees revenues rising by 5-6 percent in its financial year through the end of March, with a core operating profit margin of about 48 percent, it said on Wednesday.
The company has also said previously that the pending takeover of the company by Britain's Vodafone would hit full-year net income.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details