Lazard adjusted profit rises 35 pct as M&A activity picks up
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Investment bank and asset manager Lazard Ltd reported a 35 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit as merger advisory revenue rose.
Lazard earned $110 million, or 81 cents per share, on an adjusted basis in the three months ended Dec. 31, up from $81.6 million, or 61 cents per share a year earlier.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season