Lazard adjusted profit rises 35 pct as M&A activity picks up
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Investment bank and asset manager Lazard Ltd reported a 35 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit as merger advisory revenue rose.
Lazard earned $110 million, or 81 cents per share, on an adjusted basis in the three months ended Dec. 31, up from $81.6 million, or 61 cents per share a year earlier.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |