Malaysia's RHB gets regulatory nod for $1.5 bln bond
KUALA LUMPUR Feb 5 (Reuters) - Malaysia's RHB Capital Berhad has regulatory approval from the country's Securities Commission for a multi-currency, medium-term-note issue worth 5 billion ringgit ($1.5 billion), the company said on Wednesday.
RHB Capital, Malaysia's No. 4 lender, said its wholly owned subsidiary RHB Bank will use the proceeds to finance general working capital and to pay off borrowings.
Malaysia's central bank approved the deal in December, RHB said.
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead