Peru's central bank sells $140 million, sol ends slightly weaker
LIMA Feb 5 (Reuters) - Peru's central bank sold $140 million in the local spot market on Wednesday and the sol currency finished 0.04 percent weaker to end at 2.824/8.825 per U.S. dollar.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat