RPT-US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St hits session highs on technical bounce
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks hit session highs on Wednesday, with the Dow and S&P 500 indexes in positive territory, as the benchmark S&P bounced off a technical support level after hitting its lowest since late October.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 21.42 points or 0.14 percent, to 15,466.66, the S&P 500 gained 0.19 points or 0.01 percent, to 1,755.39 and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 6.447 points or 0.16 percent, to 4,025.073.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb