RPT-US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St hits session highs on technical bounce
NEW YORK Feb 5 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks hit session highs on Wednesday, with the Dow and S&P 500 indexes in positive territory, as the benchmark S&P bounced off a technical support level after hitting its lowest since late October.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 21.42 points or 0.14 percent, to 15,466.66, the S&P 500 gained 0.19 points or 0.01 percent, to 1,755.39 and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 6.447 points or 0.16 percent, to 4,025.073.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning