Mexico peso, shares turn positive on Moody's rating upgrade
MEXICO CITY Feb 5 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso and leading share index both turned positive on Wednesday after Moody's upgraded the country's sovereign rating outlook to A3 from Baa1 with a stable outlook.
Moody's cited a raft of economic reforms spanning telecoms to energy that President Enrique Pena Nieto pushed through Congress last year, saying it expected them to boost "growth prospects and fiscal fundamentals".
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |