Statoil gas output to be cut by 16.5 mcm/day on Feb 5-6
OSLO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil gas output will be reduced by 16.5 million cubic metres (mcm) per day on Wednesday, the company said in a market message.
Statoil markets about 80 percent of natural gas output from Norway, the European Union's second-biggest gas supplier.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill