Statoil gas output to be cut by 16.5 mcm/day on Feb 5-6
OSLO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil gas output will be reduced by 16.5 million cubic metres (mcm) per day on Wednesday, the company said in a market message.
Statoil markets about 80 percent of natural gas output from Norway, the European Union's second-biggest gas supplier.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane