Scor casualty premiums up 5 pct in Jan renewals
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - French reinsurer Scor said on Wednesday that property-and-casualty premiums grew 5 pct during the January renewals period, alongside "stable" profitability levels.
Scor's property-and-casualty division said it had booked 8 percent gross written premium growth for 2013, to 4.85 billion euros ($6.55 billion). ($1 = 0.7402 euros) (Reporting by Lionel Laurent)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S