Scor casualty premiums up 5 pct in Jan renewals
PARIS Feb 5 (Reuters) - French reinsurer Scor said on Wednesday that property-and-casualty premiums grew 5 pct during the January renewals period, alongside "stable" profitability levels.
Scor's property-and-casualty division said it had booked 8 percent gross written premium growth for 2013, to 4.85 billion euros ($6.55 billion). ($1 = 0.7402 euros) (Reporting by Lionel Laurent)
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |