Sierra Wireless reports quarterly loss as expenses rise
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Sierra Wireless Inc , a Canadian producer of wireless communication equipment, reported a quarterly loss after incurring higher research and development expenses.
The company reported a net loss from continuing operations of $1.95 million, or 6 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a net profit of $15.5 million, or 50 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8 percent to $118.6 million.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt