Sierra Wireless reports quarterly loss as expenses rise
Feb 5 (Reuters) - Sierra Wireless Inc , a Canadian producer of wireless communication equipment, reported a quarterly loss after incurring higher research and development expenses.
The company reported a net loss from continuing operations of $1.95 million, or 6 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended Dec. 31, compared with a net profit of $15.5 million, or 50 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 8 percent to $118.6 million.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official