Toronto Stock Exchange owner profit rises
Feb 5 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd, the owner of Canada's main stock exchange, reported a 27 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit as trading activity gained momentum.
Net profit attributable to the company's equity holders rose to C$41.4 million ($37.4 million), or 77 Canadian cents per share, from C$32.6 million, or 61 Canadian cents per share.
Revenue fell slightly to C$180.7 million from C$181.1 million.
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |
- Cyclone threatens to disrupt search for missing Malaysian plane |