Toronto Stock Exchange owner profit rises
Feb 5 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd, the owner of Canada's main stock exchange, reported a 27 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit as trading activity gained momentum.
Net profit attributable to the company's equity holders rose to C$41.4 million ($37.4 million), or 77 Canadian cents per share, from C$32.6 million, or 61 Canadian cents per share.
Revenue fell slightly to C$180.7 million from C$181.1 million.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |