Twitter reports $243 million in revenue, modest user growth
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Twitter Inc made $243 million in revenue during the fourth quarter, topping investors' expectations in its first quarterly report as a public company.
The online messaging service had been expected to post sales of $218.2 million, on average. But user growth, a closely watched metric, appeared to falter. It averaged 241 million monthly users, up 30 percent from a year earlier.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |