Twitter reports $243 million in revenue, modest user growth
SAN FRANCISCO Feb 5 (Reuters) - Twitter Inc made $243 million in revenue during the fourth quarter, topping investors' expectations in its first quarterly report as a public company.
The online messaging service had been expected to post sales of $218.2 million, on average. But user growth, a closely watched metric, appeared to falter. It averaged 241 million monthly users, up 30 percent from a year earlier.
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources